Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dating site

I was speaking to a friend one day via g-chat, and he was telling me about how he met some girl on a dating site. Hmmmmmmmm dating website....something i've never done or thought of doing.

I figured why not! I got out of a serious relationship and got the time to mingle.

I signed up with one and wrote the most random and un-self promotion crap anyone has ever seen. So far it's really interesting, I found out loads about people. The following is a list.

1) MAJORITY of the Caucasian male who are good looking are RUDE!
(I say this because if I contact one of them and compliment on something, I NEVER get a reply. I'm not only contacting them because I am only attracted to their physical appearance , but genuinely because I liked something they have written. I think the least a person can do is say "thank you", rather than to ignore it completely.)

2) There are many Indians on the dating site than I thought there would be. The "cool" ones, you know the ones that are pure coconuts (brown on the outside and white on the inside), are looking for Caucasion females. They refuse to have any contact with their own kind or similar to their own kind.

3) Being agnostic or atheist gets your more props and hits on your profile than believing in any type of God.

4) "Sarcastic" and "Down to earth" is a word that gets thrown around in majority of the profile. After a while, it becomes sickening.

5) Everyone tries to have a travel profile, even if it is a few miles from their house, because traveling is COOL.

6) Most of the guys think it's clever to answer the following question with the following answer:
What is the most private thing you are willing to admit here?
that i'm on a dating site.
(NOT creative at all!)

7) When asked the 6 things you can't live without, one of them is always friends/family. Hmmm isn't that something which is given like air or water?

8) I've realized I find flirting quite tacky. I rather take ONE honest compliment over an hour of cringe filled flirting. Also I think most men flirt the way the majority of the females would want them to, which doesn't work with me so it really makes me cringe.

9) Everyone is thinking about the next trip they are going to take because once again, traveling is COOL!

10) A lot of profile pics seems to be of playing some sort of instrument, because being in a band is COOL!

But yea so far this is what i've found out about the MEN of dating sites. I was thinking of deleting my profile, but i'm quite enjoying studing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment