Friday, June 4, 2010

Pizza Face

I went to Minnesota for a week and all of a sudden my face broke out!!!! I have no idea why, I think it was the water. You always blame the water......sneaky little bastards.

Anyway my breakout turned to rash and now I have ze pizza face. It is GRRRROSSSSSS, i've got red spots all over! I never had any encounter with the breakout of pimples during my teenage years or ever. And to all of a sudden to experience such trauma is quiet embarrassing. But still, thou shall not prevent me from getting some hand-pulled noodles tonight from Xian Foods.

For those of you who are devastated by such tragedy, rest assure, I have an awesome ointment. I call it my own windex (referenced from My Big Fat Greek Wedding), seriously, this stuff works! You do need a prescription in order to get it though, but i'll share mine with you. Well maybe not, I need it to last....

No comments:

Post a Comment