Friday, March 26, 2010

blog numero uno

I've finally started a blog!!! after many sleepless nights of should I or should I not! I mean it would have had to happen since no one appreciated my eff-book notes!

Anyways, not much of a great start. I think i'm getting sick. Also i'm so broke, should NOT have gone out last night, $2.00 beer is still money aaaaaaannddddd let's not forget I was starving towards the end of the night.

Today's a brand new day so i'll take tomorrow as my last hurrah before i'm going to become the biggest scrouge. I desperately need shell out some dough to get my camera cleaned or buy a new one. If I must buy a new one then it just has to be the Cannon Mark II 5D and a 30mm Sigma. Plan is to work my butt off at some shitty retail job so I can save money to fix or buy a camera. I should do some work......

No comments:

Post a Comment